Our Breakfast Club is FREE OF CHARGE and it is ran very efficiently by school staff and managed by Miss Ttofa. It runs from 8.00am until the start of the school day. The children must arrive before 8.30am.
Unfortunately, we only have a limited number of places and our club is currently full. Please enquire at the school office and the admin staff will happily add your child to the waiting list and let you know when a place becomes available.
We serve a range of children’s breakfast cereals, toast, spreads, milk and juice to drink.
Lego, board games, books, toys, colouring etc.
Much research has been completed on Breakfast Club Programmes and the following key benefits are often found:
- Children have improved health and nutrition
- Children have improved attendance and punctuality
- Children are able to socialise and make friends
- Children have better relations with school staff
- Children start their day with a healthy breakfast which aids concentration and in turn, achievement.